Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday 05.30.2009

Hey!! I slept last night!! The tylenol/motrin/fatigue combination worked. I went to bed shortly after 10, Daniel came in sometime after 11. I may have woke up enough to reposition, cool off, cover up, but I remember waking about 5am. 5 AM!!! I got up for a biological break then went back to sleep. Dan got up 7:30 ish, and I was surprised when I woke at 9:40. Whew. Finally.

Dan went out to do errands, I got up and had breakfast. After a while I went out for a jog. When I got back in and cooled off, I showered.

I had a "first" in the shower.

My showering habit is 20 to 30 minutes. As I was almost ready to turn the water off, it felt like the water was getting hot. Huh? Why is the water getting hotter--when, if anything, it might be getting colder. Oh....I get it. A hot flash in the shower. I didn't want to turn the water temp cooler because my legs and feet are cool anyway, so I just stepped back out of the water for a few minutes. When I was feeling cooler, I rinsed off again and turned the water off. Sheesh.

I had a nice lunch then took myself out grocery shopping.

Dan was home by the time I got back, and he helped me with the groceries.

He was down checking the tires on the Pontiac to see if they were low. They were, and he aired them up.

The rest of the evening was quiet.

I felt pretty good today, thank you God. A couple more motrin and tylenol and I hope to sleep again tonight. The girls from work called looking for help tomorrow--I told them I would come in for just a few hours in the morning to help get the day started. That allows me to help them out, but to take care of myself, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment