Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday 05.16.2009

Ugh. The radio came on and I wanted to go back to sleep. Ugh.

Up and ready for work, I drove the van to Jackson.

We had a good day with a good crew. They were talking about the storm during the night--thunder, rain. I don't know if we had a storm here; I didn't hear it if so.

The afternoon turned into evening, the next shift came in, and we left. Whew.

At home, I asked Daniel if we had a storm during the night. He said, Yes, and heavy rain.

Oh. Hm. I didn't hear anything.

Hey!! You know what that means?? I WAS SLEEPING!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Finally.

I hope that my body is settling down, acclimating, adjusting, whatever. It's been since November of '07 that I've had decent sleep, it seems.

And I'm about ready to get back in bed and try it again.

Tomorrow is another workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that no one was hurt in you crash.

    Dave & catherine

    ReplyDelete