Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday 05.02.2009

I feel like I didn't sleep much during the night. Daniel was up and gone around 0630--of course, that's when I had a good stretch of sleep. I woke about 9.

Birdsong and sunshine. Thank you God for giving me this day.

I was hungry, so I had breakfast. Put some things to soak in the washer. Listened to the radio while looking around on the internet. Put the rest of the load in the washer and started it, and I was tired of sitting around, so I went out for a walk. I ended up being outdoors a couple of hours, checking out the deer tracks and some other large bird tracks, looking at the new plant growth, listening to the wind and the frogs. I ended up at the clubhouse and read the newspaper before going back home.

Shortly after I got inside, Daniel called saying he was on his way back home. He said he had a good time and played well. I had just started fixing my supper when he came in.

We visited a bit, and after a while he drifted off to bed. He's up early tomorrow, too, for golf.

I saw that a couple other folks had their hummingbird feeders out, so I made some solution and put ours out, too. Didn't see any birds, though, today.

No plans for tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment