Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday 05.11.2009

I slept fair, at intervals, of course. When I looked at the clock I was surprised to see that the radio had been on for about 5 minutes. Hm. I got up and got ready for work.

A good drive, a good parking spot, the shuttle to take me over, so far, so good, thank you God.

We had a good day with a good group. I love my co-workers. The pace picked up as the afternoon went on, and by "quittin' time" we were ready to leave.

A good drive home, thank you again. The level of daylight is such that at the time I'm commuting, I see the larger birds flying low. Tonight I saw a sandhill crane. They have such prehistoric-looking heads...

Daniel was not home from umpiring. We're having a potluck tomorrow, so I rummaged through the cupboards and refrigerator and decided to make a chicken and pasta salad. I was just finishing it when Dan came home.

We talked a bit, I wrote here. I'm about ready for bed.

Tomorrow's another workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment