Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday 05.22.2009

Ugh. Time to get up. Seems I just got to sleep...

I get ready, go out to the kitchen. Daniel gets up around 5; he's golfing somewhere this morning. I'm eating my breakfast when he comes out and fixes his. Time for me to go.

On the way down it was quite light. I had seen a few deer out grazing, some in not so far distance, some near the fence by the highway. Then one bounded across the highway about two car lengths in front of me. As it went into the foliage I had the thought of "Uh oh, I'm not watching for 'more than one' ". I looked where that one had come from (of course I'm already into that space by now) and was relieved to not see any more trailing behind it. Whew. Thank you God.

Interestingly, several of the other girls mentioned seeing deer out this morning. No one hit any.

We had another busy day with a good group of co-workers.

I had several phone calls today--Daniel had set up with the salesguy at Team One Chevy in Charlotte, the one his friend that he went to high school owns to purchase the 2007 Pontiac G6 convertible. Yup. The white one with light tan/dark brown interior. When all was said and done, the salesguy Sean drove the car down to the hospital so #1) I could see it, and #2) I could sign the paperwork. Yes, it's pretty. And the seat fits me pretty good.

As I looked around the vehicle, it needed a good cleaning/detail job. I commented that it was pretty dirty--he said he had noticed it and agreed with me, saying he would have the guys "clean it up". I hope so.

We did the paperwork sitting on the bench in front of the hospital. It was very lovely outdoors in the shade. It was a nice break from the floor.

He left and I went back to work, passing medications, documenting, etc. It was finally time to leave.

I called Daniel and told him I was on my way home. He asked if I wanted to pick up the car tonight; we could talk about it when I got home. Ok, see you soon.

I called Sean to see if the vehicle had been cleaned. Voice mail. I left a message asking if the car would be detailed inside and out tomorrow, and about what time would we be able to pick it up?? I thanked him for his time, hoping he checked his phone after hours.

When I got home, Daniel was very happy to see me. And as we were talking about the car, my phone rang. Sean.

He said he would call and have the car cleaned up for us and ready about 11. I asked if he had filled the tank for us. He hesitated just a moment, took a deep breath, and said he would mention it to the guys. I thanked him again and ended the call.

Why would you bring a dirty interior to show a customer/buyer?? That was just tacky.

By now it was about 9:30. Daniel had the television on, I wrote here.

I guess we pick up the car tomorrow after Dan plays golf. I'm not sure what he's got planned for sure. No plans for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment