Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday 05.15.2009

I slept pretty good, overall. I knew Daniel had gotten out of bed, but I didn't realize that an hour and a half had passed since he had. It was just after 9. I got up.

I stripped the bed and put that in the washer. I felt ok, kind of groggy. I had breakfast after a bit. I then called Linda at the insurance company and told her of the crash, getting that piece started. I then enjoyed a cup of coffee and a video phone call (!!) with the ooVoo program.

After a bit I was feeling more awake and went out for a jog. Oddly humid, where the air initially felt warm but then cool...??? Lots of people out doing yardwork.

Back at home, I cooled off, showered. Dan and I went over to visit the Sebring and take pictures(click here to see). Glinda at the shop said the insurance company adjuster will be out Monday to have a look at it, and she'll call me with an update.

Back at home, Dan helped me get the baskets of flowers arranged outdoors. The rest of the evening was quiet.

I've felt pretty good, other than the soreness in the shoulder, breast, and lower ribs where the fluid is pooling. Also, my neck feels full. I do some massage stuff to help move it, but it's not enough to do a great job. Tylenol and Motrin are my friends.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment