Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday 05.08.2009

I slept maybe a total of 2 or 3 hours last night. The radio woke me up. Up-Time!!!

I got up, stumbled around and got myself ready for work. Breathe.

On the way to Jackson the sky way getting light, and I saw several larger birds in flight. The first surprised me as it soared across the highway, maybe 20 feet in the air and 20 feet in front of me. A large, thick wingspan with maybe a larger head?? Whoa, I thought. What was that?? An Owl?? A few more miles, there's another large bird flying. Easy. Straight out neck and straight out legs--Sandhill Crane. Another larger bird of prey lower to the ground. Geesh. I almost felt prehistoric with the size of these birds.

I arrived without difficulty, thank you God, and today there was the shuttle AND another security vehicle waiting in the parking lot. !!! What's up with that??

I boarded and was taken over to the hospital.

We had a busy day, but a good group to work with. And finally it was time to go home.

Just starting to sprinkle as I walked over to the car, the clouds looked as if they would downpour any time. To the north, though, I could see a better sky. And as I got closer to Holt, the sky was almost clear. A lovely evening.

Daniel was home; he had grocered and laundered, as well as gone to the putting green. We chit-chatted a bit before I got in the shower. I smelled like baby formula. Eww.

I've been "prickly" and out of sorts today. I think I'm more bothered by not being able to have a lymph treatment than I thought. I'm very uncomfortable, and I think the buildup of fluid also puts my general sense of well-being out of whack. I'm sure this will get resolved somehow and at some point, but right now it's hard to be patient. It's even difficult for me to try to think of another treatment option. Different therapist?? Different type of therapy?? I'm trying to keep an open mind. I feel like it's not going so well.

Tomorrow Daniel umpires, and I picked up the second half of a shift, for them to call if they need me. Right now, I hope they don't. I also hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I'm trying to fall asleep as I type. So, I'm off to bed. And sleep, I hope.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment