Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday 04.02.2009

Daniel was sleeping good (read loud) last night. Kept me awake. I finally got my "device", put the earbuds in, turned on some soothing music, and after a while was able to doze off. When I woke it was 0900, and Daniel was not in bed. We got ready for an appointment with a financial planner.

Kathy Colby, Financial Independents. On the north side of Lansing. We were there over an hour and have to go back. She will make sure we are on track with a balance of saving and spending.

Back home I checked in on three pages of email. After a while, I decided to check the weather. 59 degrees!! And the sun was trying to chase the thin film of clouds away. I got ready and went out for a jog.

I did good, I had a slow easy jog.

Daniel went out and "practiced" in the garage.

We spent the rest of the evening not doing much of anything.

My shoulder is achy and sore, I'll probably have to call Ike next week.

No plans for tomorrow--

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment