Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday 04.19.2009

I slept some at intervals. Daniel had a "biology break" about 7:30 and came back to bed. Next time I looked at the clock it was almost 10. Dan was just waking up, too.

We got up and got the day started.

After breakfast we loaded the van with the remaining, larger, pieces of Bre's to take over to her. (We hadn't done that previously because her house wasn't ready for the rest of her things.) After a while, Daniel's ride came, and off they went to Flint.

I started bread in the machine, fooled around on the computer. It was rainy, just a light spring rain, all day today. The birds were noisy. Maybe because the worms were up?

When I spoke with Nick, they came up with the time of 7 pm for me to come over. Ok. I had lunch, did a few loads of laundry, putzed around.

I drove into Old Town Lansing at the designated time. Nick and Bre and I unloaded the van, we chit chatted a few minutes, and I went back home.

Daniel got home shortly after. He had a good meeting. I had taken my tamoxifen/effexor before I left, without much food, and now I was nauseated. Ew. I fixed myself something to eat, even though I didn't feel like eating. Experience has taught me that putting enough food in there with those meds takes the nausea away. And it did.

The rest of the night I checked email and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment