Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday 04.04.2009

What a day. Not bad, really. A short night and I got up and ready for work. A safe drive in the dark, thank you God, a decent parking place, a walk over to the hospital.

I've still got my orientee for another few workdays, and she's getting the hang of it. She'll be a good addition to our team. We had a decent workday and was able to show her a couple of different things.

We clocked out in a timely manner and left in daylight. !! The deer were out feeding, but weren't in the roadway that I saw.

Daniel was happy to see me. He had been at the Jennison Fieldhouse cheering for a grandson, Brandon, in a wrestling meet. Brandon did very well, placing at least second or third. We haven't heard final results.

I've had a couple doses of the tylenol/motrin combo today for the shoulder/breast discomfort. I've been kind of cold at intervals and several times dripping hot. I'm thankful to be alive, that my cancer is gone.

I hope to sleep some tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment