Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday 04.06.2009

I slept hard, waking at intervals as usual, and at 0730 woke feeling "hungover"--headachy, not-rested-feeling. I dozed back off. When I woke again an hour or so later, the headache was better, but I recognized facial pressure as sinus pressure. Probably due to environmental/atmospheric changes--the winter storm came through and left close to 5 inches of beautiful white snow, and it was still snowing. I took a claritin and tylenol/motrin and drank 16 ounces of water.

Oh yeah, and I was hungry, too. So I had breakfast. And fresh brew.

After an hour or so I showered, lingering. The warm water feels good on my neck and left shoulder, both back and front. I stretched that arm; it's getting really sore.

I finished grooming then got my transcripts out for the representative from The College Network. He was scheduled for 1 pm. I shoveled the sidewalk and across to the parking spot and half of the spot for him to exit/enter the car without stepping in the very wet, almost slushy snow.

He arrived shortly before 1. Very personable, his name was Shel. (first name) He was very thorough with his presentation, and after all was discussed, it had been almost 2 hours!

The program that The College Network is, is very interesting, and very do-able. Dan was intrigued, too, and agrees that this program may be a good fit for me. We'll talk about it more before making a commitment.

We had lunch, and I vegged out for a bit. When we realized that we would like supper, and that it would be a good day to get groceries, we went out to Bob Evans then over to Meijer.

Back home, my headache is trying to return, but I'm trying to "think" it away. You know, conscious breathing, relaxation, etc. And I'll be going to bed soon. My breast is full and shoulder sore. And I've been so cold my back/spine hurts. Then hot and my forehead about drips. Geesh.

Tomorrow I have meetings at work, so I'll be there in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment