Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday 04.17.2009

Whew. Not much sleep, time to get up.

After an uneventful drive, thank you God, the shuttle drove by and scooped me up.

I had two great RN's working with me today, and good thing--we were all 3 very busy. We didn't get a "breakfast" break, and I finally shoved in part of my lunch about 1:30. Mind you, breakfast was at 0515. As we got the pieces taken care of, I was able to have the rest of my lunch after 3:30. Then the pace picked up again, though not as crazy.

We kept on keepin' on, and finally the night shift showed up. I clocked out.

Wow! Was it a lovely day outside today?? The thermometer on the car showed 70 degrees. I almost put the top down, but decided to open the windows instead. That worked. And when I got on the expressway the windows went up.

A good drive home, thanks again, and Daniel was trying to get computer hardware functioning. (didn't happen). I put my things away, changed clothes, and wrote here.

No plans for me tomorrow; Dan has umpire responsibilities tomorrow afternoon.

I hope I sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment