Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday 03.25.2009

I finally slept last night. I went to bed shortly after 10 and woke up, what seemed like several hours later. Looking at the clock, I thought it showed 2:15. Looking again, it was 12:15. Whoa. I've been sleeping hard; I'm going back to sleep. I did, and continued to wake up at intervals, but returned fairly easily to sleep. Dan's phone woke us shortly after 9. I got up about 9:30. When I asked Daniel if I had slept hard, he just gave me "the look". I know I did, I was tired.

We had breakfast and since it was raining, I got started on the reading in my inbox. I got partly through that when I had a phone call. Then I showered. I had received another phone call--it was the hospital. I called back, as I had signed up for a computer class this afternoon. Sure enough, class was cancelled, but it is due to a death of one of our co-workers. Sudden, unexpected death shakes us up, and since the class was specifically for our unit, it was cancelled, to be rescheduled.

Well. That frees up my afternoon. Hm.

I fixed the food for Daniel and me and got that in the oven. We ate, then Daniel went in for a nap. I finished the email reading.

When he got up and moving, I asked him to join me for a walk. He finally agreed to go, and we went out for a blustery walk through the complex. We did hear the spring peepers, though, and noticed that some bushes and trees are beginning to bud. Spring will burst out soon...

I baked cookies for a bake sale our unit is doing, and that's about all for the rest of the evening.

I've been wearing the compression vest since showering. I'm not sure about it today, but I haven't felt the need to take it off yet.

Tomorrow is a Unit Meeting in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment