Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday 03.18.2009

I do believe Spring has sprung! Seeing and hearing robins, hearing the other birds noisily chattering, and I heard spring peepers last night. And today, the peepers were even louder.

I had my interrupted sleep and got up for work. I got there without incident, thank you God, and security was there to take us over to the hospital. Thanks again.

I'm orienting another new girl to our floor. Her second day today. We started out pretty good, then the fan turned on and blew. Hard. From 0720 until 1030. (now that I see the times I think wow, that's not so bad.) It took us until after 2 o'clock to catch up. The rest of the day was still busy, but not like the morning. I still feel like I've been in a whirlwind.

We finally were able to leave. When I got to the lobby I didn't see the shuttle, and I didn't want to wait, so I walked the 2 blocks to the car. Even though it's a bit cool (48 degrees) it felt "springy".

Another uneventful drive home, thank you again, Lord, and a beautiful sunset showed itself on the edge of the front line. Oranges and reds and yellows. The view I had was almost too perfect, with the juxtaposition of the horizon and the clouds and the sun.

Daniel called--he's tired after golfing today. He sounds good, though, and is enjoying himself.

I got myself turned around for work again tomorrow.

I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment