Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday 03.17.2009 Green Day

I slept pretty good, waking to the noisy birds welcoming the fair weather.

I checked email, started a load of laundry, had breakfast. I spent the entire afternoon in the Room Formerly Known As Bre's Bedroom (what do we call that room now?) sorting files, organizing, purging. I took a break about 5 and grilled outdoors. I ended up with 4 loads of laundry being washed, dried, folded, and put away, too. I got to an ending point shortly before 9 pm in the files, then got my things ready for work tomorrow.

Daniel called a little after 9. They played 27 holes today, temperatures in the low 60's. (kind of like here...) He was tired, but ready to go out tomorrow.

Several times today I thought of Mom, and how she's been gone for a year now. Peaceful in heaven.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment