Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday 03.26.2009

A pretty good day today. We woke around 9.

After breakfast and reviewing email, I went out for a jog. I was able to go the whole 2+ miles today without walking!! I came in, and after cooling down, showered.

I had lunch before leaving for Jackson for a meeting for work. We had a good meeting, and I went on over to the storage unit to visit the speedboat. I haven't been there for (gasp) a couple of years. It was still there, looking like it has been in storage. Dusty, dirty. And 2 flat tires on the trailer. Boo.

When I got home I told Daniel. We had talked about the tires previously, that being flat was a possibility. He thinks all will be well, and we'll take care of it however we need to. I was bummed, but feel better after talking with him about it. (I thank God for my Daniel every day)

I had my supper, cleaned up the kitchen, got my food ready for work tomorrow. Visited with Daniel and wrote here.

I'm slightly nauseated again tonight--I'm sure it's from the tamoxifen/effexor, and my shoulder and breast are uncomfortable, too. I took tylenol/motrin hoping that these little discomforts quiet down so that I can get some sleep tonight.

May you have a blessed day. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment: