Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday 3.29.2009

I slept pretty good again. Woo Hoo!! It's the little things, isn't it?? (thank you God, for the little things) I woke when Daniel got out of bed about 8, but really woke up about 10:30. I got up.

I had breakfast after a while. I had lots of email/internet reading to catch up on. My reading is slower than it was BC (Before Cancer) so it takes me longer--not only to read, but comprehend. I hadn't gotten all the way through the reading but I had wanted to go outside today and jog. It wasn't raining, yet.

I got ready, and the rain started. Actually, snain. Snow-rain mix. Just a light precipitation, but enough that my coat was wet when I got back in. It was actually very nice outdoors--the rains and now snain have pushed the worms out and the birds were talking about it while they were feeding. I also had a fairly easy jog today, going all the way around without walking.

When I came in and got my wet clothes off I had lunch before getting in the shower. That felt good. Then over to the library. It was snaining pretty good by that time, turning to slush on the windshield.

The rest of the evening we had dinner, did computer stuff, watched Tiger win another tournament. He sure is something.

My shoulder has been achy and the incisions on the breast/underarm were very itchy after the shower. I put on the compression vest which was uncomfortable for the first half hour or so. I did take tylenol/motrin, too. My shoulder does feel better this evening.

Tomorrow is a workday. I'm off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment