Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday 03.07.2009

We slept better last night, I think. I woke this morning to the sounds of the rain and the birds. I got up and had breakfast, checked email, and went to my hair appointment.

Lauretta did a good job, as usual, and cut about half the length off. She was surprised at how much hair there was. I'm happy at how much shorter it is now. Definitely much more comfortable.

Back home, Daniel had prepared food and eaten, and saved me some. (what a guy!) I went in and showered to get the little hairs off, then I put my food together and added more veggies. Yum! I looked over at Dan, who had dozed off in the chair.

He slept for maybe an hour; when he woke, he went in on the bed and went back to sleep. Hm.

I decided to go to the library. I made my selections, then went on to Meijer to pick up some chicken for dinner tomorrow. Frank and Amy are coming for a visit. I'm looking forward to it.

Daniel was up when I got home. We visited some, and I prepared the base for the chicken and dumplings, cleaning the chicken and cutting up some veggies. Smells good...

Dan has gone off to bed while I write this, and I'll be going myself, soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment