Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday 03.23.2009

I got up and ready for work this morning, finishing my hair and thinking about breakfast. The phone rings. It's the hospital, calling to tell me the census is low and I'm on-call. Woo Hoo! I love these bonus days off. I'm glad I didn't have hairspray on yet. I took off my work clothes, back into pj's and back into bed. I finally got back to sleep, waking about 9.

Dan and I had a nice day. Dan went out to do errands while I spent time in my "new room" (I still haven't figured out what to call it). The whole of the day and evening was very low key.

And now, Dan's been sleeping for a bit, and I'm off to bed too. Tomorrow really is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis!

    Regarding name for new room ... how about "Nerve Center for the Known Universe"? Too Grand?

    Love ya

    Jim

    ReplyDelete