Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday 03.02.2009

I slept fair and had returned to sleep when the radio came on. Ohhhhh. Ok. I got up and got ready for the day.

It turned out to be a pretty good day, overall. An uneventful drive down, single digit temperatures this morning. The shuttle pulled in shortly after I did.

We had a busy day with a good group of co-workers. It seemed like we never got to the end of the list of tasks to do (patient care). In fact, it was more like a relay where we handed over the list to the next shift. I know, that's what we do anyway, but it didn't seem as though we completed anything. And I've got a feeling their night is going to be more of the same.

The temperature had risen all the way to 24 degrees for the drive home. The smaller critters were out--I saw a couple of I-don't-know-what's, and thump-thumped over an already thumped skunk. Oooooohhhhhhhhhh. I thought sure my car was going to smell, but to my very pleasant surprise, the odor dissipated quite quickly.

I got home, changed clothes, had a small bite to eat, and wrote here.

Tomorrow I work again.

So, thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment