Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday 03.20.2009 Spring Equinox

So after 2 mornings of getting up early for work, being very busy the first 2/3 of the days and just plain busy until "out" time, the alarm was set for 0850 this morning. Aahhhh, massage. When the radio came on I struggled for consciousness. I finally came to and got feet on the floor and myself upright. Geesh. I washed up and staggered out to the kitchen. I had time for breakfast, barely, but I decided to skip it and drank a bunch of water instead.

It was gloriously sunny and 25 degrees. I got over to Leah's about 10 minutes early and the client before me was still there. I took a slow drive down the country mile looking at the landscape, how it had fared through the winds and the winter. A couple of trees had lost larger branches, some of the vegetation is showing color changes, and even swelling buds. The birds will tell you, if you listen.

Back at Leah's the door was opening. As the previous client left, I went in.

After a few pleasantries she got right to business. My neck and shoulders were tighter than I thought, and she did a great job taking care of me. The hour passed with lots of controlled breathing, and I was thinking that we couldn't be done already. Then I tried to get up. Ugh. Good thing we were done. We scheduled through the summer and I left. Thank you, Leah.

I was hungry and fixed breakfast. She released something, I don't know what, but I was feeling like I needed to go back to bed after eating. I read a bunch of stuff on the computer instead. And tried to stay awake. I drank more water and decided to take a nap about 3:15.

Hm. I slept. I came to the surface and back under. A couple of odd dreams. Finally, when I was able to open my eyes, I noticed the sun seemed quite low. 5:30!!! Wow. I've got to get up. I felt hungover, or drunk, or something. I walked around the house, drank more water, fixed my dinner.

I finally felt better after I ate. I really haven't done much more today.

Tomorrow is open. Daniel called, saying they've had a good time and that they'll be leaving in the morning to head home.

That's about it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment