Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday 03.13.2009 Lucky Day

I slept surprisingly well, but short. I had a good block between 1 and 5. By that I mean that I was able to go back to sleep quickly. I dozed off and on until about 8, then got up.

Dan was already up. We had a quiet morning. He went over to the chiropractor's office for an adjustment before he leaves tomorrow. I took the title of the van over to the repair shop where the van will be picked up on Monday. I walked around the van, climbing inside of it, having memories, and saying goodbye. Silly, I know. I've had that van since 1995 and driven the majority of the 110,000 miles that we've put on it. (It has about 165,000 now) I'm ok with the "moving on" process.

I went to Meijer to pick up a couple things I forgot yesterday, and browsed around the store a bit. Back home I laid down for a brief rest.

Daniel had gone to "hit golf balls" and was back. He fixed his dinner. I wasn't ready to eat yet. After a while, I fixed my own supper.

He plans to leave about 0700 tomorrow for his golf trip to Myrtle Beach for the week with a group of 10, I think. He's been checking the weather there for the last several days...

I work the weekend. We're off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment