Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday 02.25.2009

Well. I had the opportunity to sleep this morning, and, don't you know, Awake. I listened to the radio a bit, and got up about 8:30 ish. I rummaged around in the closet for something "appropriate" to wear today, as I was invited, along with others, to participate in the "peer interview" process. We have a couple of positions open and a couple of applicants to interview. (They have already been interviewed by other Managerial staff)

I put together an outfit then have breakfast. I got myself cleaned up, dressed, hair, makeup, blah, blah. I also put together a small bag with a cut up apple, granola bar, and water, for my snack.

An uneventful drive to Jackson and a decent parking place. Thank you God. We got the interviews done, paperwork completed, and I left to come back home. It had started lightly raining. But I got home ok. (Thanks, again)

I had sucked down the water and enjoyed the apple on the way home, but I was ready for more, so I fixed my food and ate it. Yum.

The rest of the evening I spent continuing to organize and set up "my" room. It's getting there.

I've been really hot today; I don't know what's different, if anything. Just the day, I guess.

Tomorrow I work, as well as Friday.

Daniel is having a good time hitting golf balls and doing whatever he does. He sounds like he is feeling well.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment