Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday 02.18.2009

Hoo Boy. I had a great day today. Even after waking the usual several times throughout the night, even being hot, and cooling down, and shivering trying to get warm again, I woke up feeling rested.

I breakfasted, showered, caught up on email, looked at some stuff on the computer. I had read quite a bit online and my eyes were getting tired. I took another few things over to the storage unit (aka basement) and brought back what I wanted.

I ended up sorting out another closet, where I came across a smaller box labeled "misc, last load 7/06". Hm. Oh yes, I remember. The very last box from Stillwell. Yes, it was miscellaneous. I sorted it and took care of the contents. I also emptied 4 boxes today as I've been getting things settled into the room Bre was in.

After eating again I went back in there and continued battling the Paper Monster. I'm making progress. When I looked at the clock it was 10:35. Oh. I guess I'd better stop and get the blog written.

So I did.

Tomorrow is my first dexa scan (Dual Energy X-ray Absortiometry, or DEXA scan, currently the most widely used method to measure bone mineral density) at 10:00, then I see Ike at 1:30, I think.

I need to get to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you that someone is still out here following your posts. Thanks for keeping us informeLove,
    -B-

    ReplyDelete