Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday 02.24.2009

It seemed like a long night, at least the part that I was awake. It was a short morning, though, as the radio came on at 8:30 and I was finally sleeping good. Oh well. I got up and got ready for my therapy appointment with Ike.

She started working on me, and when she got to my upper arm and saw that it was tight, we talked about what I was feeling in it, and she said something like, "it is now deep connective tissue congestion. It is a chronic condition." She said something more beyond that, but I was stuck on the chronic part. Exactly what I didn't want to happen. I don't know if it will somewhat go away, or if it will always be uncomfortably tight, or if it comes and goes, or what. I'm hoping that having therapy will make it go away. I don't want it.

When she was done I felt somewhat better; I see her again next week. Thank you, Ike.

From there I went to Wal Mart to exchange a skirt and blouse for a different size, then on to Meijer for fresh produce and a few other items.

Back home, I put groceries away, fixed food, and ate. Checked emails and looked around a little. I tried on the skirt and blouse; the blouse goes back, I'm undecided about the skirt.

I've had a good day, overall. The sun was warm and beautiful even though the wind was cold.

Tomorrow I am participating in the "peer interview" process for candidates for an open position we have on our unit.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment