Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday 02.17.2009

I slept fairly well, each time waking up I thought it was later than it was. And I was able to go back to sleep. I was dozing when the radio came on. Up and at 'em.

Another uneventful drive in the dark, thank you God, and I saw the shuttle pulling in just ahead of the car in front of me. Good--there's someone else that needs to park. We did, and the driver looped around behind my car to scoop me up after the other girl had boarded. Off we go.

We had a nice day today. Busy at times, but manageable. Almost makes a person actually like their job...

At the end of the shift we clocked out and left. I was just getting my coat fastened when the shuttle pulled up. Woo Hoo! Double shuttle! I got in my car and headed home.

I spoke to Daniel-he seems to be doing well, but after golfing this afternoon, he seemed a little distracted this evening. I hope he's just tired...

I checked email and wrote here. Speaking of tired, I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment