Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday 02.03.2009 He's Southbound

Daniel is so funny. He got up at 6 o'clock. "I couldn't sleep..." So he showered, breakfasted, collected the rest of the things he wanted to take, finished loading the car, hugged and kissed me, and left at 0700. I went back to bed.

I dozed off and on, finally getting up about 9:30. Let's see, what am I going to do??

I took my time with breakfast, enjoyed a couple cups of coffee, and looked around. I organized some things in the bedroom/closet, washed the bathroom rugs and then the towels, cleaned both bathrooms, vacuumed, watered the plants, ate a couple of times, took some things over to the storage unit, brought back the cross country ski equipment, put the new van in Dan's parking spot in the garage. : )

And wrote here.

Oh yeah, and Dan has called several times throughout the day to tell me of his progress. There was a pretty good snowstorm around Indianapolis, and he said it took him about 2 1/2 hours to get around the city due to near white-out conditions and multiple vehicle accidents. Fortunately he was not involved in any of those crashes, and was able to make it down to Mobile, AL for the night. He sounded pretty tired.

Tomorrow is a work day, as well as Thursday.

I'm going to go smell Dan's pillow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment