Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday 02.26.2009

Wow. The radio had been on for several minutes before my brain dragged itself from the sleep-cave. I got up and ready and left for work, not having lots of extra time.

Just as I was coming into Mason I glanced down at the gauges. Holy Gasoline Pump, Batman!! I don't have much gas!! I looked at the gauge's needle well into the red zone on this car and chose to stop and refuel as opposed to running on empty.

Much to my surprise, I still clocked in at 0626. Shoot, 4 minutes to spare.

I had a great day today. Busy, but great. I'm orienting a new staff person who is bright and personable. She catches on quick and I think she'll fit right in. Yippee!!

The day was (finally) over and I headed home. Rainy and windy, 42 degrees.

The rain and wind have increased in the last couple of hours.

Tomorrow is another workday.

Remember, when standing in a circle holding hands, all the energies we felt?? Those energies are with us. Surround yourself.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment