Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday 02.12.2009

Today was a much better day. I muddled through the morning, enjoying a shower and exercising my arm/shoulder/breast with the warm water. Paid some bills and left for my therapy appointment with Ike.

She did a good job today. My hand and wrist look better, the forearm is somewhat better, the upper arm is a little better, but the shoulder is much better. That fluid must be accumulating in there causing pressure, soreness, and general discomfort. And of course the breast is somewhat better, too. I made sure I had lots of water on board before going, and I've been drinking since I've been home, and "going" lots. I still had tylenol and motrin to help with the discomfort, but I felt better overall.

Daniel is feeling better, sounds good, likes being in Florida and able to golf. Another 3 weeks or so and he'll be home.

Tomorrow is a workday for me. I've gotten some of my things together and need to figure out my food before going to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment