Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday 02.05.2009

I was up and getting ready for work, just finishing "grooming", when the phone rang. Hm. It was someone from There telling me it was my turn to be "on-call". Oh. Ok. (Cool, I thought.) Thanks, I said. I took of the work clothes and put the pj's back on, climbed back into bed, watched the weather channel for a few minutes before going back to sleep. I was listening to the radio when Dan sent me a text shortly after 8.

I called him back. He said it was cold there, an overnight low of 24. Hm. It's hovering zero here.

I got up and breakfasted then went in and enjoyed a shower. I exercised my arm and shoulder in the warm water, which helps the discomfort briefly. I'll be glad to see Ike tomorrow. I feel full and itchy in the shoulder, upper arm, fingers, and breast.

I had brought the bread machine from the storage unit and decided to use it. Amazing how that works. I also did some housekeeping, washing fingerprints and smudges from doors and walls, etc. I enjoyed my unexpected day off.

Tomorrow I'll go to therapy, then groceries and a couple other stops.

Kind of quiet today. Thank you for reading.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment