Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday 02.01.2009

I was happy to have slept well at the intervals that I did. The radio came on and I got up. Still not enough sleep, but better than yesterday.

I had a safe drive down, cautious where the wind had blown snow over the road. Kind of scary how we can be driving along at 65/70 ish on dry road and come up on a snowy area.

I had to walk again today over to the hospital. The temperature, though, is almost 30 degrees warmer than yesterday. Yup, just above freezing.

We had a good group of staff working today, and we had a good time doing it. It was finally time to go home.

Another safe drive, thank you, God.

Daniel was watching the Superbowl somewhere else, so I turned on the television and searched for the channel, finding it quickly. I thought it was a good game.

I had gotten ready for bed when I got home, and I put my work things away and folded the items Daniel had laundered. He's a good guy.

He got home shortly after the game ended. He didn't stay up very long, and is sleeping now. I'm on my way, too.

Tomorrow is 2 doctor appointments for Daniel, follow up checks I think. He hopes they will ok for him to travel, as he'd like to go south for a bit. Other than that, I'll try to catch up on my rest.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment