Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday 02.28.2009

So beautiful today. After getting the morning half of my day under way, and a couple of phone conversations, I was able to shower. I stretched my arm in the warm water. It feels better than it did, but it still has areas of tightness.

I had lunch, thinking I was going to drive to Meijer then stop at CVS. With the sun so beautifully bright and the blue sky, I decided to skip Meijer and walk to CVS. So I did.

Yes, it was still a little cold. I can't really tell on my torso, but my face was on the cool side. I had the hood up on my coat. And I could see my breath, more so with an increase in core temperature (hot flash). That was kind of funny.

I enjoyed the walk. When I got back, my top half was wet with perspiration and my legs were red with cold. Sheesh!

I talked with Daniel again, read email, browsed around the 'net, prepared and ate supper, and now am writing here.

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Looking around, I may do some light housekeeping.

Spring is on the way. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment