Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday 02.14.2009 Valentine's Day

I slept really well between 6 and 9 AM. It was 0855 when I woke up, opened my eyes, and outdoors was white. White?!?!? Hey, it's snowing!! Big, beautiful, white clumps of snow. And had been for a while, as there was maybe 3 inches or so, if not more. With the drifting it was deeper in areas. Beautiful.

I got up and started laundry, wandered around, had breakfast. Daniel called with greetings of the day. I had a couple more phone calls, too. In the meantime, it had stopped snowing and the complex had been partially plowed. The roads, where they had been plowed, were wet as the snow melted.

I finished getting myself ready for the day and headed to Jackson to meet my Frank and his new friend Amy. I like her. She seems very personable, and they have a nice way with each other. I was glad to see that. We had a good lunch. We lingered, talked, and laughed, then went our separate ways. By that time the highway was mostly dry.

The rest of the evening I sorted and tried to organize a little more. Lit a few candles and enjoyed the evening.

I hope your day was good, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment