Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday 02.07.2009

It seemed that I had slept a long time, but it was only a couple hours later. That's how my night went. I was sleeping when the phone rang. 0624. The hospital looking for help. No thanks. I went back to sleep. And it seemed like just a few minutes later when the phone rang again. It was light out when I opened my eyes to get the phone. It was Daniel, and it was 8:45. Oh. He said he just wanted to say good morning. Aww, that's nice. We chatted a little. He was hoping to go to the driving range today.

I ended up dozing off again, getting up about 0930.

My day was slow in getting started, as I never did feel like I was "rested".

I went to Jackson for a haircut, then back home, where I fixed myself a lovely salad. Then over to The Summit / Capital Center to watch The Lovely Chelsea play a couple of soccer games with her team. First game, 0-0, second game, 0-7, her team won. She had a few good moves, and Grandpa Jim got some great photos. We had a good time.

Back home I had a bowl of cereal and wrote here.

Tomorrow I hope to tame the Paper Monster that has emerged.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment