Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday 02.23.2009

What a nice day! The sun was shining in a clear blue sky this morning when I woke. I'm happy to say that I slept pretty well. (which means that I was able to sleep between thermal fluctuations and biologic functions) And I was up before Kathy Sue was. (I checked on her about 9 o'clock--still asleep). I tried to be quiet, but I think the smell of my breakfast woke her.

She went in and got ready for the day, and while she ate her breakfast, I checked email and chit-chatted with her. After a while, I went in and showered. We enjoyed each other's company, then decided to head out to Wal Mart.

We browsed the store (after finding it--I'm not a shopper, you know) and after we got home I fixed food for us. How nice to share a meal with someone you love. And since it was getting on in the afternoon, we did a quick clean up in the kitchen and she left for home. I am blessed to have her in my life.

I did a couple loads of laundry, picked up the house some, and wrote here.

Daniel called; sunshine and cool in Florida, I think he said 55 degrees. Another couple of weeks before he comes back....

Tomorrow I see Ike at 10 AM. I'm going to finish my laundry and go to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kj,
    It was great having time to visit, relax and catch up. We have been friends for many years and I am very thankful for that. Thanks again for your warm hospitality.

    Love ya, Ks

    ReplyDelete