Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday 02.16.2009

What a lovely day! Even though I was just getting back to sleep when the alarm came on, I did feel somewhat rested when I got up. I got myself ready for work and left.

A safe drive in the dark, thank you God, and I saw the shuttle in the parking lot when I pulled in. Oh. Now, you know I drive 20-some miles one way, and I allow about 40 minutes from our garage to the time clock. And when I'm in the car, I often end up having gotten into my purse, or have the GPS out (to keep track of arrival time), or have a little mp3 player out, or all of the above. It takes a couple minutes to get these items re-organized and put away and such, and when I saw the shuttle collecting the employees that were already there, I knew I needed to get said items taken care of quickly. And of course, I dropped the keys, had a hard time putting my hat/scarf/gloves in my work bag (in case I have to walk back over in the evening), and felt they were all watching me through the windows. So I took a breath, stood up straighter, and smiled. And trotted over to the bus. And it was almost full. When I climbed in and looked around, I said "good morning" as I usually do, no one answered. Very odd. Must be Monday??

We had a good workday today. Decent patient load, great co-workers. Shuttle back to the car, safe drive home. (thank You, again)

I had a nice conversation with Daniel, who says it's a little cold (67 degrees--can we say awwww) and he's a little sore from hitting so many golf balls today. He sounds good and says he's doing well.

I wrote here and am about ready for bed.

Tomorrow I do it again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment