Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday 02.09.2009

I'm becoming accustomed to sleeping by myself--I had a restful block about 3 hours or so. Or maybe I was just so tired that I slept. Of course the radio woke me.

I got ready for work and arrived without incident, thank you God. I did smell a skunk, though. It will be "creature time" again before too long. I am still seeing dead dear along the road, maybe one or two per week. Eeewwww. I hope I don't get one.

When I got into the parking space I waited as long as I could for the shuttle but didn't see it. I was collecting my things when There It Was! I clocked in just at 0630. Whew.

We had a good day with good patients. The early evening we got a couple of surgical patients back, and we handed off to the night shift and left. They could have a busy night...

I had heard from Daniel a couple times throughout the day, and I called him back as I was on my way home. He said it was 76 degrees there today. He sounds like he's doing well.

I got my stuff turned around for tomorrow, had a few bites, and wrote here. I'm getting pretty tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment