Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday 02.06.2009

The radio woke me--I finally felt like I had slept. I got up and got ready to go to therapy with Ike. Finally.

She was happy to see me. She measured the diameter of my left arm in several different places and measured the angle of the range of motion at the shoulder, then started working on the arm and hand with her techniques.

It seemed like a short hour. She walked me to The Door and had me schedule appointments at The Window. The way my work schedule is and her work schedule is, I was able to schedule only one appointment in each of the next 4 weeks. Hopefully that's all I'll need this time.

I left the therapy place and went to Meijer, picking up fresh fruits and vegetables and a few other items.

After Meijer I stopped at Lowe's and picked up light bulbs in the special sizes we needed. On to the library to return materials. Then to the car wash where I sprayed off the crystallized layer of salt. I swear, when I closed the door or the trunk lid a white cloud floated off.

At home I had lunch, then went to the Secretary of State office to transfer the license plate to the new-to-us van.

I changed the plate when I got home, then went to the storage unit to pick up my desk and filing cabinet. I got those items in place, and had a snack.

Dan called, saying he had been out and about, and been to the driving range. Temps in the high 50's today. He sounds happy.

The rest of the evening I checked the computer and not much else.

Tomorrow is a hair cut.

I'm getting tired; I'm going to get ready for bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment