Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday 01.28.2009

I finally felt rested this morning. (thank you, God) Even though my sleep is interrupted. You know, variable temperatures and might-as-well-use-the-bathroom-while-I'm-awake kind of interruptions.

I got up and showered, doing the exercises and trying to move some of the fluid in my arm, which is feeling "spongy" these days. And itchy.

I left for Jackson about 11:30, and was surprised at how much snow we had gotten. Maybe 3 or 4 inches. Beautiful.

An uneventful drive on wet, salty highway, there was a parking place conveniently near. I parked and join the presentation on fibromyalgia pain that was in progress. It was very interesting. Afterwards, my co-worker and I walked over to the "education room" where we were going to interview candidates for a position. As it turned out, only one other person was able to join us, so the three of us went through the processes.

A few hours later we were done, I left and went over to the credit union to finalize the loan for the van. That done, with check in hand, I left.

The roads were almost dry on the way home. I was surprised at how much snow we had, and that the plowing is just about done.

Daniel started dinner for us. We ate, caught up with ourselves, and I tried to catch up on email and write here. I had a very enjoyable phone call with Diane, then finished here.

Tomorrow is another meeting in Jackson. I'm ready for bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment