Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday 01.14.2009

We slept pretty good. In fact, Dan tells me he had to nudge me because I had gotten "stuck between two trees". I'm going to say that I'm sleeping better (finally), and Dan is too. He mentioned tonight that he hasn't itched as much today. And his blood sugars have been lower. Not within normal range yet, but enough lower that his energy level and brain function are better.

We ventured out to get groceries. Dan is doing well reading labels and making better, lower sodium choices. And he fixed us a lovely, healthy supper.

Not much else today. Breon stopped by after work for a few more items from her closet. She's just about got it emptied out.

Tomorrow is a workday. I get to go out in the single digits. I hope there is a shuttle....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment