Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday 01.27.2009

Yup. Sleeping when the alarm went off. Got up and ready for work.

The drive to Jackson started out with a mostly dry right lane, snowy left lane, and somewhere around Leslie the roads were wet-looking and had been salted. Maybe Jackson County salted. Anyway, there were a few areas that were questionable so I had to pay a little more attention to the road.

I got there safely, parked, and the shuttle arrived. Cool!

We had a good group of co-workers today and ended up steady-busy all day. We all were happy to see the oncoming shift.

The shuttle arrived shortly after I had gotten to the lobby. Twice today. Woo Hoo!

Dry roads on the way home, though I was puzzled to see that a car had spun out and was in the median. It's passengers were out of the vehicle looking at it. (and that's all I saw of it, being the highway and also dark) I don't know. I took that as a message to be careful.

Daniel was happy to see me, but he's got a new phone, so he's playing with that, looking on the computer for downloads and such.

Tomorrow I have meetings from 12 until at least 3, then other errands while I'm in Jackson.

I'm tired tonight and hope to be able to sleep.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment