Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday 1.15.2009

Guess what?? I spoke too soon. Today I was so hot, several times. Even a couple of times I didn't feel good, and the nausea was yucky. Overall, I'm disappointed that I'm still having this degree of discomforts. BUT--I'm alive, and cancer-free, and will continue to take the tamoxifen daily as recommended. One day at a time.

It was so cold this morning. -14 when I left home this morning, going through an area where the temperature dropped to -20, then back to -18 when I got into Jackson. The shuttle pulled in right after I did so I didn't have to walk across the road.

We had a good day, busy, but we had a good crew. After 12 1/2 long hours it was time to clock out. I got bundled up as I stood in the lobby, hoping the shuttle would come. It did!! Yea!!

The drive home was ok; the car thermometer fluctuated between 3 and -1, 0 when I pulled into the garage. The garage door doesn't like to go up when it's this cold. It takes several times pushing the button and moving it several inches until it opens beyond the area where it's pinched.

Daniel and I caught up on our days. He sounds a lot better. His blood sugar is still holding in the 200's and low 300's. We'll see what doctor says when Dan calls his sugars to him tomorrow.

So I've written here, and I'm ready to go to bed to get up and do it again tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Warm hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment