Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday 1.11.2009

I slept pretty good during the night; Dan has been getting out of bed when he starts itching so it doesn't bother me as much. And the itching is decreasing some. I don't see any rash, but he still rubs/scratches his arms, legs, head, abdomen, etc. The alarm came on at 4:25. I felt like I was getting up in the middle of my sleep time.

I was glad to see the snow being cleared in our complex. I hope the expressway is plowed, too.

It was. Much better roads today. I had a good workday today, too. And a good drive home.

Dan seems to be feeling better this evening. His voice is sounding stronger and he's not itching as frequently.

Tomorrow we see both Doctor Al-Sheikh (family practice) and Doctor Karve (cardiology).

I'm going to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment