Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday 01.25.2009

I slept better; I can't say I slept well. Anyway, I got out of bed just before 10. Daniel rolled over and looked at the clock. He got up, too.

I showered and breakfasted and got a notepad and pen ready for the representative of the online education to arrive. He was due at noon.

12:10. 1230. I had written his phone number down, but whatever I wrote it on is elusive. And I had given them my phone number, so he could have called. Never did. No call, no show. I hope all is well with him, not that he got in a wreck or something.

So Dan and I enjoyed our afternoon. I explored more on the internet, had a phone call from my "other son", fixed dinner for us, "ripped" some discs. The evening went on.

Dan has another fine red rash on his abdomen and is itchy. He's put lotion on, thinking it's dry skin. And, oh yeah, he switched over to the Plavix again today. Time will tell...

Tomorrow is Monday, and I am scheduled to work.

Have a great day, thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment