Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday 1.17.2009

I was so tired last night, I was disappointed that I didn't sleep better. It seemed that I was awake every 2-3 hours; restless, hot, cold. Ugh. Is it a surprise that I don't feel real good today? Frumpy, tired.

Daniel went over to a friend's house to help with a new computer, leaving me home alone. Which was ok.

I showered and mostly lazed this afternoon,. When I tried to read, it seemed like "too much thinking". So I putzed around the house, picking up a little, browsing around the computer.


Daniel got home after dark, had his food, (I had already eaten), and we caught up on the day. My phone rang--Jim and Polly were in the area for a grandchild soccer game and wanted to stop by. Ok!

I asked Dan to turn on the oven while I enjoyed shoveling the walk without a coat on. I can't believe I get so hot. When I came in I put some cookies in the oven. Our guests arrived not long after.

We had a nice visit, enjoying warm cookies and hot coffee and good company. They left a little after 9.

Dan found a Swartzenegger movie; I wrote here. Off to bed soon.

The temperature reached positive teens here today; hope you enjoyed the balmy weather.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment