Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday 1.19.2009

I took a big breath and got out of bed when the alarm came on this morning. I sure didn't want to. I headed to Jackson. Fortunately, though, the roads were in much better condition, having been plowed. The highway's right lane was clear with the left lane having snow in areas.

We had a good day with good c0-workers. As the patients were discharged and left, we sent staff home, ending our shift with me and one other nurse. Very odd, but very ok, too.

The drive home was even better--the roads had melted and dried. Just in time for more snow Bring it on!!

Daniel was winding down his day. He's feeling better all the time. Still not at "the top of his game", but better.

I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is more of the same.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment