Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday 12.9.2008

It was time to get up, even though I wasn't done sleeping. I got ready and left for work, the ice that was predicted was just wet pavement and heavy drizzle. Thank you God for getting me there safely. I parked in the lot and waited for the shuttle. Hm. Ok, I put up the hood on my coat and walked the two blocks in the light rain.

We had a good group of co-workers today, and boy were we busy. I've been home for a couple hours now and my feet are still tingly/tired. I'm glad I don't have appointments tomorrow.

The drive home was wet, 32 degrees and almost slippery, mostly raining, and little snowchunks falling for 10 minutes or so of the drive. Since I've been home, the rain has turned to snow, and the snow has everything white. While the weather can be treacherous, it sure is beautiful.

Daniel was happy to see me tonight. I checked email and wrote here.

I'm really tired tonight. I wanted to take a rest today, and even thought about pulling the "chemo-card". But we finally had a bit of a lull in activity on the floor and I was able to sit quietly with my feet up on another chair, although I had to keep my eyes open. And I had another odd thing happen this morning--my axillary incision was itching like crazy this morning on the end nearest the breast (anterior?) I don't see anything different about it, but I hope something good was happening in there. Like maybe the adhesion is breaking up.

Stay safe, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment