Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday 12.4.2008

I got up and got ready for work. Although the roads in the complex were crispy looking, the roads had been salted and were starting to melt. The main road and the highway were both just wet.

I had a good day today, overall. I did start feeling kind of "punky" in the late afternoon. I don't know if I was tired, hungry or both.

It was finally time to leave. An uneventful drive home, thank you God. Daniel was home and in good spirits. We chatted and caught up on each other's day, then I wrote here.

I'm really tired, and off to bed.

Oh, yeah. I used the curling iron on my hair again this morning, and several people made comments on how good I looked, etc. I think I finally feel like I have "my hair back". Wow.

Thank you for reading, for continuing to support us. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, we still read your entries every morning starting our day by sending positive energy your way. Sure doesn't seem possible it has been a year since you started this incredible journey which has inclueded all of us. So glad to hear your curling iron is out of storage and a useful piece of equipment once again. Stay strong and healthy.
    Every day is a precious gift,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom and Kathy Sue

    Thanks for keeping me, and Dan too, within your "energy beam". Your colors have certainly strengthened our path. It's great to be back on planet earth, looking more human than alien.

    Love you both.

    ReplyDelete