Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday 12.18.2008

Ewww. I didn't sleep well after 2 o'clock. I tried to lie still, but I found myself tossing and turning. I listened to the library book, a whole disc worth, and finally dozed off as that disc was over. It was about 5:30. The radio came on at 8 for me to get up.

The shower was wonderful, and I raised my left arm and did the stretches as Ike has shown me. I've got fullness that I'm not real successful in moving; also a couple of tender/sore areas on the breast.

I had breakfast and headed out to the therapy place. I had to wait maybe 10 minutes or so before Ike came out to get me.

We went back to room 3 today. She looked me over, found the fluid pockets without me showing her, and also found the tender spots. She got to work. The way she's talking to me today, I'll bet she is planning on discharging me. We have one more appointment scheduled for next week. You know, I'd like to see her every week or two until this stabilizes and/or heals. She won't go for that, though. I'll do my best to keep the fluid moved out.

We were done, and I left. I had tried, just to see if it would, to start the car from inside the office. When I got out to the car, sure enough, it was running! Woo Hoo!!

At home, I changed clothes and got ready for my company. My friend Vonnie arrived after noon with her computer for Daniel to update and such. My sister-in-law Polly arrived shortly before 1. We had a nice visit, then we girls went to lunch at Los Tres Amigos. It was yummy and we had more conversation. Back at the house, Polly had to leave, and Vonnie stayed a while longer. We caught up on photos, and she left after 5. It was good to see them.

Daniel fixed some food, and I fixed a bowl of cereal for myself. I wasn't real hungry. My sinuses are kind of bothering me, so I took a sudafed along with the tylenol and motrin. That's starting to work, and I'm feeling a little better, but tired.

I wrote here, and I'll be going to bed before too long.

Tomorrow is a massage at 10:00. I hope I'll be able to get there, as there is 5-10 inches of snow predicted after 0100. We'll see, huh.

So, that's my day. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment