Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday 12.13.2008

So I slept pretty good overall, waking up as I do during the night, but at 0700 I was awake. I listened to a library book for a while and finally got out of bed shortly before 8. Dan was still sleeping.

I got up and picked up the house a little, then had breakfast. I was enjoying my coffee when Dan emerged.

We had a nice morning not doing much of anything. After a while, we went out to CVS to pick up prescription refills. When we got back, I put up the Christmas tree, then made a trip over to the storage unit to take the empty box back over and get a few more boxes with decorations and such. I finished the tree, and put out some other seasonal things. I'm still looking for a box with the stocking holders and the icicle lights that we put out out the balcony railing. It's interesting that as I think about things that are now one year in the past, I have difficulty remembering a lot of what happened outside of the treatment process. (you think??)

We had a bite to eat, and I've been "surfing the 'net", and wrote here.

Tomorrow late afternoon is Christmas with two of Dan's daughters and families, and Frank, too. Before doing that, I'm going back over to the storage unit to take the empty boxes see what else I can find. I sure wish we had a basement.

Have a great day. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment